The Cool Car Guys is Your Welcoming Used Car Dealer & Expert Service Center near Oak Creek, WI
We’re the Cool Car Guys- a dedicated group of sales professionals that are committed to giving Oak Creek, WI area drivers a local, personal touch when it comes to car-buying. You won’t find stiff suits, tricky gimmicks, or over-the-top jargon here. We’re just some “cool” guys with a passion for cars and the expertise to back it up. We strive to provide an easy car-buying experience to everyone, no matter what the situation is.
Our Oak Creek, WI customers love our “chill”, relaxed atmosphere, honest and reliable customer service, and extensive knowledge that make used car shopping a breeze. We’re dedicated to doing what we can to get you approved for the vehicle that best fits your budget and lifestyle, so you leave our dealership satisfied. You won’t find a sleazy salesman trying to pressure you into the newest or most expensive car on the lot here; at the Cool Car Guys we put your best interests first.
“Cool” Sales Professionals for the Oak Creek, WI Area
You don’t have to worry about your credit history being an issue when you come to check out our inventory. No two customers have exactly the same circumstances, so we’re flexible and can work with a variety of situations and scores. We have relationships with several different lenders to make sure you can get the best deal for you at the best price. No matter what kind of vehicle you’re looking for, whether it’s a car, truck, or SUV, we’ve got it all. And we’re so confident in our products that we back them 100%, providing you the best service after the fact. If you have any problems or issues with your new car after you leave our lot, we’ll do our best to fix your situation promptly and fairly.
The Premier Used Vehicle Selection for Oak Creek, WI
Have you been dreaming about the perfect vehicle for months, or are you just starting your car-buying journey? No matter where you are with your process, the Cool Car guys has something for you! We have a wide range of vehicles in our inventory, from sporty sedans to adaptable SUVs, family-friendly minivans to heavy-duty trucks. Just let us know what you’re looking for, your style and your budget and we’ll take it from there.
Oak Creek, WI’s Elite Service Center
Our superior Oak Creek, WI service technicians make car maintenance simple. We offer a range of services that will keep your car on the road longer and at peak performance. From basic preventative services to more in-depth repairs, the Cool Car Guys will work hard to get you back on the road quickly and affordably. Whether you bought your car from us or from another dealership, we’ve got you covered for all your service needs.
We offer many preventative maintenance services for Oak Creek, WI drivers, including:
- Oil Changes
- Your car needs the oil changed approximately every 3,000-5,000 miles. You can check your manual to see how often it is recommended for your vehicle. Don’t wait until the warning light comes on! Oil changes are critical in keeping your vehicle running smoothly, because it removes engine sludge buildup and particles from wear and tear. Fresh oil also maintains lubrication for the moving parts of the engine and reduces excessive heat.
- Cool Car Guys offers conventional, full synthetic and synthetic blend oils. Ask us about which type of oil is right for keeping your vehicle in tip-top shape.
- Filter Changes
- Your air filter should be replaced approximately every 12,000-15,000 miles. Keeping your air filter clean can increase fuel efficiency, reduce emissions, and prolong the life of your engine by reducing how hard the car must work to filter air flow.
- Wheel Alignment
- Your wheels should be realigned every two to three years. This ensures your wheels are meeting the road at a proper angle, giving you a smoother ride, and prolonging the life of your tires.
- Tire Rotation
- You should rotate your tires (switching the front tires to the rear and vice versa) approximately every 3,000-5,000 miles. This will extend the life of your tires by evening out their wear and tear, as the front tires can wear down faster than the rear because of braking and accelerating.
- There are several different patterns of tire rotation, depending on what type of vehicle you have and the type of wear that has affected your tires. Front wheel drive cars are rotated in a forward cross pattern, with the rear tires being moved to the front on the opposite side and the front tires being moved to the back on the same side. Rear and 4-wheel drive cars have the tires rotated in a rear cross pattern, the opposite of the forward cross. Both configurations can also be rotated in an X pattern, with both sets of tires switching sides.
- There are also front-to-rear and side-to-side patterns. Front-to-rear is used for vehicles with same-sized directional wheels and/or tires, while side-to-side is used for vehicles equipped with differently sized non-directional tires and/or wheels on the front axle as opposed to the rear axle.
- Tire Inflation
- The ideal PSI (pounds per square inch) for your tire pressure varies by vehicle make and model. Rapid weather changes are more likely to cause your tire pressure to increase or decrease, so check often. We can adjust your tire pressure quickly and easily for you. Maintaining the correct PSI will help your tires last longer and improve fuel economy.
Repair and Replacement Services
Is your car making a horrible noise? Are your brakes not functioning like they should? Oak Creek, WI drivers trust us for their vehicle repairs and part replacements, including:
- Brake Repair
- Your brake system can malfunction in several different ways. Your brake pads wear down overtime and need replacing. If the brake pads are not attended to, the rotors will warp and result in them being useless. Another way your braking system could malfunction is getting a leak in your braking system; no matter the issue, though, we can diagnose and repair it efficiently.
- Belt Repair/Replacement
- Serpentine belts tend to last up to 50,000 miles or five years before needing to be replaced, but issues can arise, as well. If you’re hearing a squealing noise, your power steering or your air conditioning goes out, or your engine starts to overheat, these are all signs that the serpentine belt needs to be replaced.
- Hose Repair/Replacement
- Your radiator hose carries coolant from the radiator to the engine to keep your vehicle from overheating. Signs of a leaking or damaged radiator hose include green fluid pooling underneath the vehicle, repeatedly having to replenish the fluid or your engine overheating.
- Exhaust System Repairs
- The most common exhaust system issues include leaks, smoke, malfunctioning oxygen sensor or rusting. If you’re hearing strange noises, feeling excessive vibration, or seeing smoke, schedule a service appointment immediately to get your exhaust system looked at.
- Steering System Repairs
- If you notice your vehicle pulling to one side, excessive vibration of your steering wheel, an unusually loose or tight steering wheel, strange noises while turning or discolored power steering fluid, there could be issues with your steering system as a whole.
- Suspension Repairs/Maintenance
- If your ride is unusually rough, your vehicle pulls to one side, or you notice difficulty steering, it could mean your suspension needs repairs or maintenance.
We even do our best to get you in the same day. Schedule your vehicle service now with us.
The Cool Car Guys – Taking Care of the Oak Creek, WI Community Since 2020!
From high-quality used vehicles to unmatched service, the Cool Car Guys takes pride in being your one-stop automotive destination. Come see for yourself the Cool Car Guys difference. Make a service appointment today or stop in to see our inventory. We’ll be waiting for you to provide amazing customer service and affordable rates, every time.