The Cool Car Guys – Your Enthusiastic, Distinguished Used Car Dealer and Service Center for New Glarus, WI
At the Cool Car Guys, we are dedicated to providing unmatched customer service for New Glarus, WI area motorists. Here, we don’t have talking heads in starchy suits with sleazy sales pitches and dishonest gimmicks. Instead, you’ll come in to find a couple of regular guys with an enthusiasm for cars and service, eager to help you find the vehicle of your dreams, no matter what.
New Glarus, WI locals love our easy-going, “cool” environment and exceptional customer service that makes car-buying simple and frustration-free. We have an eagerness to give every client the best possible experience, so they can walk out with the best car for the most affordable price. You don’t have to stress or feel coerced into getting something you don’t want. Here at the Cool Car Guys, we try to meet you where you are and treat you like a member of our family.
Experienced Sales Specialists Make New Glarus, WI Car-Shopping Effortless
Are you anxious about your credit history, or lack thereof? Maybe it’s your first time purchasing a car, and you aren’t sure what to expect? With the Cool Car Guys, you don’t have to fret about your situation. Anything’s cool with us, so we’ll all that we can to find the resolution that’s right for your needs. We partner with several different lenders, so we can get you approved for the vehicle that adheres to your budget and style. Whether that’s a truck, sedan, or SUV, we have the best vehicle for you. And we’re so confident you’ll love your new vehicle that we stand behind all our transactions and provide service after the fact. If something’s not quite right with your new ride, we’ll do all that we can to come up with the most fair and reasonable solution for the issue.
New Glarus, WI’s Top Assortment of Used Vehicles
Is there a specific car you’ve been looking at for a while, or are you unsure where to start looking? No matter your situation, we have just the thing for you. The Cool Car Guys’ selection is diverse and has something for every driver. We’ve got stylish sedans, dependable trucks, adaptable SUVs and everything in between. Just tell us what style of vehicle you’re looking for, your preferred model year or mileage, or your budget, and we’ll take care of everything else.
Stellar Auto Service Center Near New Glarus, WI
Our professional New Glarus, WI service technicians make car maintenance simple. We offer many services that will keep your car on the road longer and performing its best. From basic preventative services to more in-depth repairs, you can trust the Cool Car Guys to get you back on the road fast and for the right price. Whether you bought your car from us or from the other guys, we’ve got you covered for all your service needs.
We offer many preventative maintenance services for New Glarus, WI drivers, including:
- Oil Changes
- Your car needs the oil changed approximately every 3,000-5,000 miles. You can check your manual to see how often it is recommended for your vehicle. Don’t wait until the warning light comes on! Oil changes are critical in keeping your vehicle running smoothly, because it removes engine sludge buildup and particles from wear and tear. Fresh oil also maintains lubrication for the moving parts of the engine and reduces excessive heat.
- Cool Car Guys offers conventional, full synthetic and synthetic blend oils. Ask us about which type of oil is right for keeping your vehicle in tip-top shape.
- Filter Changes
- Your air filter should be replaced approximately every 12,000-15,000 miles. Keeping your air filter clean can increase fuel efficiency, reduce emissions, and prolong the life of your engine by reducing how hard the car must work to filter air flow.
- Wheel Alignment
- Your wheels should be realigned every two to three years. This ensures your wheels are meeting the road at a proper angle, giving you a smoother ride, and prolonging the life of your tires.
- Tire Rotation
- You should rotate your tires (switching the front tires to the rear and vice versa) approximately every 3,000-5,000 miles. This will extend the life of your tires by evening out their wear and tear, as the front tires can wear down faster than the rear because of braking and accelerating.
- There are several different patterns of tire rotation, depending on what type of vehicle you have and the type of wear that has affected your tires. Front wheel drive cars are rotated in a forward cross pattern, with the rear tires being moved to the front on the opposite side and the front tires being moved to the back on the same side. Rear and 4-wheel drive cars have the tires rotated in a rear cross pattern, the opposite of the forward cross. Both configurations can also be rotated in an X pattern, with both sets of tires switching sides.
- There are also front-to-rear and side-to-side patterns. Front-to-rear is used for vehicles with same-sized directional wheels and/or tires, while side-to-side is used for vehicles equipped with differently sized non-directional tires and/or wheels on the front axle as opposed to the rear axle.
- Tire Inflation
- The ideal PSI (pounds per square inch) for your tire pressure varies by vehicle make and model. Rapid weather changes are more likely to cause your tire pressure to increase or decrease, so check often. We can adjust your tire pressure quickly and easily for you. Maintaining the correct PSI will help your tires last longer and improve fuel economy.
Repair and Replacement Services
Is your car making a horrible clunky noise? Are your brakes not functioning like they should? New Glarus, WI drivers trust us for their vehicle repairs and part replacements, including:
- Brake Repair
- Your brake system can malfunction in several different ways. Your brake pads wear down overtime and need replacing. If the brake pads are not attended to, the rotors will warp and result in them being useless. Another way your braking system could malfunction is getting a leak in your braking system; no matter the issue, though, we can diagnose and repair it efficiently.
- Belt Repair/Replacement
- Serpentine belts tend to last up to 50,000 miles or five years before needing to be replaced, but issues can arise, as well. If you’re hearing a squealing noise, your power steering or your air conditioning goes out, or your engine starts to overheat, these are all signs that the serpentine belt needs to be replaced.
- Hose Repair/Replacement
- Your radiator hose carries coolant from the radiator to the engine to keep your vehicle from overheating. Signs of a leaking or damaged radiator hose include green fluid pooling underneath the vehicle, repeatedly having to replenish the fluid or your engine overheating.
- Exhaust System Repairs
- The most common exhaust system issues include leaks, smoke, malfunctioning oxygen sensor or rusting. If you’re hearing strange noises, feeling excessive vibration, or seeing smoke, schedule a service appointment immediately to get your exhaust system looked at.
- Steering System Repairs
- If you notice your vehicle pulling to one side, excessive vibration of your steering wheel, an unusually loose or tight steering wheel, strange noises while turning or discolored power steering fluid, there could be issues with your steering system as a whole.
- Suspension Repairs/Maintenance
- If your ride is unusually rough, your vehicle pulls to one side, or you notice difficulty steering, it could mean your suspension needs repairs or maintenance.
We even do our best to get you in the same day. Schedule your vehicle service now with us.
The Cool Car Guys – Covering the New Glarus, WI Area Since 2020!
From superior used vehicles to dependable service, the Cool Car Guys is proud to be your one-stop shop for all your automotive needs. Come see for yourself the Cool Car Guys difference. Make a service appointment today or stop in to see our inventory. We’ll be waiting for you to provide amazing customer service and affordable rates, every time.