The Cool Car Guys – The Go-To Used Car Dealer and Attested Service Center for Mt. Pleasant, WI
With the Cool Car Guys, you can rest easy knowing that you’re walking into a dealership that knows what Mt. Pleasant, WI drivers need. Our local, small-town feel and trustworthy customer service is unmatched- no boring suits, pushy gimmicks, or inauthentic sales pitches, here. Instead, you’ll find a couple of local, average Joes with a passion for cars, ready to help you, whatever your situation is.
Our Mt. Pleasant, WI customers trust the Cool Car Guys for all their used car-buying needs, with our “cool” atmosphere and pleasant customer service. We make the process simple and worry-free, so you can leave our lot with a smile on your face and the best vehicle for your needs, every time. You can forget the stereotypical “loan sharks” and cheap tricks of the other used car guys- the Cool Car Guys have that authentic, family-friendly difference.
The Savviest Sales Professionals for Mt. Pleasant, WI Drivers
Are you new to the car-buying game? Does your credit history make you sweat about getting approved? Well, with us you don’t have to worry about getting approved. With the Cool Car Guys, we work with a variety of buying situations and do our best to get you approved for the best car for your needs. We have relationships with many different lenders who are used to working with all kinds of folks. So, whether you’re looking for a car, SUV, or truck, we have the right vehicle at the right price for everyone. And we back our sales up 100%, providing the best quality service after all the paperwork is signed. If something goes wrong with your car after you take it home, let us know and we’ll work with you to come up with the fairest solution possible.
Unrivaled Selection of Used Vehicles for Mt. Pleasant, WI
Have you been picturing your dream car for months? Or are you not sure what kind of ride you’re looking for? Whatever the case, we’ve got just the thing for you. At the Cool Car Guys, we have a wide selection of vehicles to choose from, so there’s something for everyone. Whether you’re interested in a compact coupe or a big rig truck, a family-oriented minivan, or a crossover SUV, we have something for every driver at every budget. Just give us a couple criteria like style, mileage, and price point, and leave the rest to us.
Mt. Pleasant’s #1 Auto Service Center
Our knowledgeable Mt. Pleasant, WI service technicians make car maintenance a snap. We offer a varied lineup of services that will keep your car on the road longer and performing its best. From basic preventative services to more in-depth repairs, you can trust the Cool Car Guys to get your vehicle back on the road fast and for the right price. Whether you bought your car from us or from somewhere else, we’ve got you covered for all your service needs.
We offer many preventative maintenance services for Mt. Pleasant, WI drivers, including:
- Oil Changes
- Your car needs the oil changed approximately every 3,000-5,000 miles. You can check your manual to see how often it is recommended for your vehicle. Don’t wait until the warning light comes on! Oil changes are critical in keeping your vehicle running smoothly, because it removes engine sludge buildup and particles from wear and tear. Fresh oil also maintains lubrication for the moving parts of the engine and reduces excessive heat.
- Cool Car Guys offers conventional, full synthetic and synthetic blend oils. Ask us about which type of oil is right for keeping your vehicle in tip-top shape.
- Filter Changes
- Your air filter should be replaced approximately every 12,000-15,000 miles. Keeping your air filter clean can increase fuel efficiency, reduce emissions, and prolong the life of your engine by reducing how hard the car must work to filter air flow.
- Wheel Alignment
- Your wheels should be realigned every two to three years. This ensures your wheels are meeting the road at a proper angle, giving you a smoother ride, and prolonging the life of your tires.
- Tire Rotation
- You should rotate your tires (switching the front tires to the rear and vice versa) approximately every 3,000-5,000 miles. This will extend the life of your tires by evening out their wear and tear, as the front tires can wear down faster than the rear because of braking and accelerating.
- There are several different patterns of tire rotation, depending on what type of vehicle you have and the type of wear that has affected your tires. Front wheel drive cars are rotated in a forward cross pattern, with the rear tires being moved to the front on the opposite side and the front tires being moved to the back on the same side. Rear and 4-wheel drive cars have the tires rotated in a rear cross pattern, the opposite of the forward cross. Both configurations can also be rotated in an X pattern, with both sets of tires switching sides.
- There are also front-to-rear and side-to-side patterns. Front-to-rear is used for vehicles with same-sized directional wheels and/or tires, while side-to-side is used for vehicles equipped with differently sized non-directional tires and/or wheels on the front axle as opposed to the rear axle.
- Tire Inflation
- The ideal PSI (pounds per square inch) for your tire pressure varies by vehicle make and model. Rapid weather changes are more likely to cause your tire pressure to increase or decrease, so check often. We can adjust your tire pressure quickly and easily for you. Maintaining the correct PSI will help your tires last longer and improve fuel economy.
Repair and Replacement Services
Is your car making a terrible noise? Are your brakes not functioning like they should? Mt. Pleasant, WI drivers trust us for their vehicle repairs and part replacements, including:
- Brake Repair
- Your brake system can malfunction in several different ways. Your brake pads wear down overtime and need replacing. If the brake pads are not attended to, the rotors will warp and result in them being useless. Another way your braking system could malfunction is getting a leak in your braking system; no matter the issue, though, we can diagnose and repair it efficiently.
- Belt Repair/Replacement
- Serpentine belts tend to last up to 50,000 miles or five years before needing to be replaced, but issues can arise, as well. If you’re hearing a squealing noise, your power steering or your air conditioning goes out, or your engine starts to overheat, these are all signs that the serpentine belt needs to be replaced.
- Hose Repair/Replacement
- Your radiator hose carries coolant from the radiator to the engine to keep your vehicle from overheating. Signs of a leaking or damaged radiator hose include green fluid pooling underneath the vehicle, repeatedly having to replenish the fluid or your engine overheating.
- Exhaust System Repairs
- The most common exhaust system issues include leaks, smoke, malfunctioning oxygen sensor or rusting. If you’re hearing strange noises, feeling excessive vibration, or seeing smoke, schedule a service appointment immediately to get your exhaust system looked at.
- Steering System Repairs
- If you notice your vehicle pulling to one side, excessive vibration of your steering wheel, an unusually loose or tight steering wheel, strange noises while turning or discolored power steering fluid, there could be issues with your steering system as a whole.
- Suspension Repairs/Maintenance
- If your ride is unusually rough, your vehicle pulls to one side, or you notice difficulty steering, it could mean your suspension needs repairs or maintenance.
We even do our best to get you in the same day. Schedule your vehicle service now with us.
The Cool Car Guys – Working for Mt. Pleasant, WI Drivers Since 2020!
From quality used vehicles to trustworthy service, the Cool Car Guys is happy to be your one-stop shop for all your auto needs. Come see for yourself the Cool Car Guys difference. Make a service appointment today or stop in to see our inventory. We’ll be waiting for you to provide amazing customer service and affordable rates, every time.