The Cool Car Guys – Your Devoted, Neighborly Used Car Dealer and Service Center near Milton, WI
Here at the Cool Car Guys, we’re committed to giving the Milton, WI area a first-rate car-buying experience. You won’t find stiff suits, ridiculous gimmicks, or over-the-top sales pitches here. Instead, you’ll just find some “cool” guys who know a lot about cars. We strive to give you that home-grown, small-town feeling and get you the car that best fits your situation, no matter what.
Our Milton, WI customers trust us to provide reliable and fair customer service, expertise, and a “cool”, laid-back atmosphere that makes car buying simple and stress-free. No matter what your situation is, we’ll do our best to get you approved for a vehicle that best fits your budget, style, and situation. Forget the conniving salesmen and flashy billboards- here at the Cool Car Guys, you’re part of the family.
Friendly Milton, WI Sales Professionals Make Car-Buying Easy
Low credit? No credit? First-time buyer? Not a problem. Here at the Cool Car Guys, we work with all kinds of buying situations, and we take pride in finding the best solution for each customer. We partner with many different lenders to ensure you get the best deal at the best price, every time. Do you need a zippy sports car, powerful truck, or adaptable SUV? Whatever you need, we’ve got you covered. And we back our sales 100%, providing the best customer service experience after the sale. We won’t beat around the bush; if you have problems or issues after you take your car home, we’ll make sure to work hard to find the fairest solution for your situation.
Milton, WI’s Best Selection of Used Vehicles
Do you have your dream car in mind already, or do you not know where to start? We’ve got you covered, no matter what your situation is! The Cool Car Guys have a wide variety of vehicles to choose from, ranging from sedans to SUVs, minivans to trucks, there’s something for everyone in a rainbow of colors and styles. Just let us know what type of vehicle you’re looking for, your ideal model year or mileage, or your price point and we’ll get you the car that’s perfect for your style and budget.
Top-Notch Service center in Milton, WI
Our outstanding Milton, WI service technicians make car maintenance easy. We offer a variety of services that will keep your car on the road longer and performing at peak capacity. From basic preventative services to more in-depth repairs, the Cool Car Guys will work hard to get you back on the road quickly and affordably. Whether you bought your car from us or from another dealer, we’ve got you covered for all your service needs.
We offer many preventative maintenance services for Milton, WI drivers, including:
- Oil Changes
- Your car needs the oil changed approximately every 3,000-5,000 miles. You can check your manual to see how often it is recommended for your vehicle. Don’t wait until the warning light comes on! Oil changes are critical in keeping your vehicle running smoothly, because it removes engine sludge buildup and particles from wear and tear. Fresh oil also maintains lubrication for the moving parts of the engine and reduces excessive heat.
- Cool Car Guys offers conventional, full synthetic and synthetic blend oils. Ask us about which type of oil is right for keeping your vehicle in tip-top shape.
- Filter Changes
- Your air filter should be replaced approximately every 12,000-15,000 miles. Keeping your air filter clean can increase fuel efficiency, reduce emissions, and prolong the life of your engine by reducing how hard the car must work to filter air flow.
- Wheel Alignment
- Your wheels should be realigned every two to three years. This ensures your wheels are meeting the road at a proper angle, giving you a smoother ride, and prolonging the life of your tires.
- Tire Rotation
- You should rotate your tires (switching the front tires to the rear and vice versa) approximately every 3,000-5,000 miles. This will extend the life of your tires by evening out their wear and tear, as the front tires can wear down faster than the rear because of braking and accelerating.
- There are several different patterns of tire rotation, depending on what type of vehicle you have and the type of wear that has affected your tires. Front wheel drive cars are rotated in a forward cross pattern, with the rear tires being moved to the front on the opposite side and the front tires being moved to the back on the same side. Rear and 4-wheel drive cars have the tires rotated in a rear cross pattern, the opposite of the forward cross. Both configurations can also be rotated in an X pattern, with both sets of tires switching sides.
- There are also front-to-rear and side-to-side patterns. Front-to-rear is used for vehicles with same-sized directional wheels and/or tires, while side-to-side is used for vehicles equipped with differently sized non-directional tires and/or wheels on the front axle as opposed to the rear axle.
- Tire Inflation
- The ideal PSI (pounds per square inch) for your tire pressure varies by vehicle make and model. Rapid weather changes are more likely to cause your tire pressure to increase or decrease, so check often. We can adjust your tire pressure quickly and easily for you. Maintaining the correct PSI will help your tires last longer and improve fuel economy.
Repair and Replacement Services
Is your car making a horrible clunky noise? Are your brakes not functioning like they should? Milton, WI drivers trust us for their vehicle repairs and part replacements, including:
- Brake Repair
- Your brake system can malfunction in several different ways. Your brake pads wear down overtime and need replacing. If the brake pads are not attended to, the rotors will warp and result in them being useless. Another way your braking system could malfunction is getting a leak in your braking system; no matter the issue, though, we can diagnose and repair it efficiently.
- Belt Repair/Replacement
- Serpentine belts tend to last up to 50,000 miles or five years before needing to be replaced, but issues can arise, as well. If you’re hearing a squealing noise, your power steering or your air conditioning goes out, or your engine starts to overheat, these are all signs that the serpentine belt needs to be replaced.
- Hose Repair/Replacement
- Your radiator hose carries coolant from the radiator to the engine to keep your vehicle from overheating. Signs of a leaking or damaged radiator hose include green fluid pooling underneath the vehicle, repeatedly having to replenish the fluid or your engine overheating.
- Exhaust System Repairs
- The most common exhaust system issues include leaks, smoke, malfunctioning oxygen sensor or rusting. If you’re hearing strange noises, feeling excessive vibration, or seeing smoke, schedule a service appointment immediately to get your exhaust system looked at.
- Steering System Repairs
- If you notice your vehicle pulling to one side, excessive vibration of your steering wheel, an unusually loose or tight steering wheel, strange noises while turning or discolored power steering fluid, there could be issues with your steering system as a whole.
- Suspension Repairs/Maintenance
- If your ride is unusually rough, your vehicle pulls to one side, or you notice difficulty steering, it could mean your suspension needs repairs or maintenance.
We even do our best to get you in the same day. Schedule your vehicle service now with us.
The Cool Car Guys – Serving Milton, WI Area Drivers since 2020!
From top-quality used vehicles to spectacular service, the Cool Car Guys is proud to be your one-stop auto experience. Come see for yourself what the Cool Car Guys experience is all about. Make a service appointment today or stop in to see our inventory. We’ll be waiting for you to provide amazing customer service and affordable rates, every time.